Do you run a business?
15/06/21 All applications are now closed!
Our programme has been incredibly popular, and we have been able to support so many fantastic businesses. Unfortunately, our applications for energy efficiency support are now closed. We hope in the future that more funding becomes available to be able to support businesses on their sustainable journeys. If you do have any questions, you can reach the team on 01472 323825 .
Further support details:
North Lincolnshire businesses, please email: Jose.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lincolnshire based businesses, please contact the Resource Efficiency Project or business advisor via website: https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/start-and-grow-my-business/making-savings-to-grow/resource-efficiency-overview/
Process Document (PDF 148KB)
Draft Voucher Agreement (PDF 264 KB)
Guidance for Terms and Conditions (PDF 299KB)
FAQ (PDF 137KB)
FAQ for £500 voucher (PDF 170 KB)
Feedback Policy (PDF 177KB)
FOR BUSINESSES WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY APPLIED WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All projects must be completed by 25th August 2021.
- 38% funding applications will continue to be considered on a case-by-case basis, whilst funding remains available*
- We are still providing online workshops, fully funded energy audits and other 1 to 1 expert advice.
*Minimum project size for grant funding is £2,632, though smaller projects can apply for a £500 grant upon completion of 12 hours of Smart Energy support (usually via an energy audit and a workshop)
Do you run a public building?
Currently we have closed full applications, but you can still express an interest just in case further funding becomes available.
In order to express an interest you must meet the following criteria:
- Own the building itself and is considered “Public”. For this to be the case your organisation
has to directly or indirectly receive over 50% of its main funding from central or local government.
- Whether you are paying the building’s energy bill. If you are not paying the bill and have an
alternative arrangement, please let us know before expressing an interest.
Please read the eligibility and further information below.
Public Building Information (PDF 100 KB)