Do you run a business?
To apply your business must:
- Be a small to medium enterprise located in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
- Employ less than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million.
- Be willing to be financially checked
- To have not had state aid over the amount of €200,000
Please read the below documents before applying.
Draft Voucher Agreement (PDF 417 kb)
Guidance Docuemnt (PDf 549 kb)
FAQs (PDF 474 kb)
Do you run a public building?
Currently we have closed full applications, but you can still express an interest just in case further funding becomes available.
In order to express an interest you must meet the following criteria:
- Own the building itself and is considered “Public”. For this to be the case your organisation
has to directly or indirectly receive over 50% of its main funding from central or local government.
- Whether you are paying the building’s energy bill. If you are not paying the bill and have an
alternative arrangement, please let us know before expressing an interest.
Please read the eligibility and further information below.
Public Building information (PDF 172 kb)