Do you run a business?
To apply your business must:
- Be a small to medium enterprise located in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
- Employ less than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million.
- Be willing to be financially checked
- To have not had state aid over the amount of €200,000
Please read the below documents before applying.
Process Document (PDF 148KB)
Draft Voucher Agreement (PDF 264 KB)
Guidance for Terms and Conditions (PDF 299KB)
FAQ (PDF 137KB)
FAQ for £500 voucher (PDF 170 KB)
Feedback Policy (PDF 177KB)
We are delighted to confirm that the programme funders have agreed to a six-month extension. This will give potential beneficiaries a little longer to apply for grant funding and benefit from technical support to improve the energy efficiency of your business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All projects must be completed by 25th August 2021.
- 38% funding applications will continue to be considered on a case-by-case basis, whilst funding remains available*
- We are still providing online workshops, fully funded energy audits and other 1 to 1 expert advice.
*Minimum project size for grant funding is £2,632, though smaller projects can apply for a £500 grant upon completion of 12 hours of Smart Energy support (usually via an energy audit and a workshop)
Do you run a public building?
Currently we have closed full applications, but you can still express an interest just in case further funding becomes available.
In order to express an interest you must meet the following criteria:
- Own the building itself and is considered “Public”. For this to be the case your organisation
has to directly or indirectly receive over 50% of its main funding from central or local government.
- Whether you are paying the building’s energy bill. If you are not paying the bill and have an
alternative arrangement, please let us know before expressing an interest.
Please read the eligibility and further information below.
Public Building Information (PDF 100 KB)