Do you run a business?
To apply your business must:
- Be a small to medium enterprise located in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
- Employ less than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million.
- Be willing to be financially checked
- To have not had state aid over the amount of €200,000
Please read the below documents before applying.
Process Document (PDF 148KB)
Draft Voucher Agreement (PDF 264 KB)
Guidance for Terms and Conditions (PDF 299KB)
FAQ (PDF 137KB)
FAQ for £500 voucher (PDF 170 KB)
Feedback Policy (PDF 177KB)
If you are looking to invest in an energy saving project, we still have a limited amount of 38% grants still available, but they are going fast! And all projects will be considered on a case by case basis.
Please note, due to our programme closure date, all projects must be delivered and paid for by 25th March 2021. This is an ideal opportunity for any projects where the total value of all measures is under £25,000 and only require one quote per measure.
Should the programme be extended and funding becomes available after this date, we will make you aware of this opportunity quickly, so you can take advantage of this for your energy saving project.
Our programme is also offering 12 hours of free expert advice to all businesses, which includes a masterclass, a free audit of your business premises up until February 2021 (which includes a £500 grant for energy saving measures when 12 hours has been completed).
Do you run a public building?
Currently we have closed full applications, but you can still express an interest just in case further funding becomes available.
In order to express an interest you must meet the following criteria:
- Own the building itself and is considered “Public”. For this to be the case your organisation
has to directly or indirectly receive over 50% of its main funding from central or local government.
- Whether you are paying the building’s energy bill. If you are not paying the bill and have an
alternative arrangement, please let us know before expressing an interest.
Please read the eligibility and further information below.
Public Building Information (PDF 100 KB)